It is said that “Google will only look up to you once you have gained everyone’s respect.” Getting found and favored by search engines is extremely valuable for businesses. Especially visitors who find your website through organic search are highly targeted. SEO is a process of reengineering every aspect of the website so that it is available to potential customers. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an effective tool for improving the visibility and quality of your website. Visibility in the search engines will improve your company’s online brand exposure.
WHAT WE DO?
- OBJECTIVES: We will optimize your website for search engines and will create a keyword-targeted content that produces direct traffic from the engines that will help you achieve the desired results at an affordable rate.
- KEYWORD RESEARCH: Keyword research is one of the most important, valuable, and high return activities in the search marketing field. Ranking for the right keywords can make or break your website. By researching your market’s keyword demand, you can not only learn which terms and phrases to target with SEO, but also learn more about your customers as a whole. It’s not always about getting visitors to your site, but about getting the right kind of visitors.
- ONSITE SEO: On-site optimization refers to the process of making your website appeal to both search engines and users. We review and improves both the public face of your website and the behind the scenes coding and technical set-up that only search engines see.
- LINK FARMING: We help you make the process of exchanging reciprocal links with websites in order to increase your website’s SEO. The idea behind link farming is to increase the number of sites that link to your website. In today’s era ‘link building’ encompasses content, PR, and outreach.
- COMPETITOR ANALYSIS: We do a General assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of current and potential competitors.